AN.logo

AN.logo

Friday 17 May 2013


Hello there Jennie and Wilfred

I just felt I had to say thank you for all your efforts on behalf on the Monday group.

Stan has not been really well for some time now but he is always ready to come to the Monday group.

It has given him confidence in doing the things like the Gardening mornings. 

He just hasn't been interested in doing anything like it at home, but today after dinner he got up and put his shoes on and went out into the garden. I had bought a load of plants hoping that he might plant the garden out side the kitchen patio window.  Someone had dug it over for me. I put him an apron on and he was out there in the sunshine for over an hour.  I'm sure he enjoyed it he kept shooing me away he wanted to doit his way- so I let him.

Thank you for your encouragement  
Doreen Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment